EVERYONE MUST ADHERE TO GENERAL RULES
1) An approved helmet must be worn by all competitors in every class.
2) Helmets and seat belts must be worn during competition. Failure to comply will result in
disqualification from the run.
3) Passengers must have the same equipment and follow the same rules as the driver. Only full
production vehicles are allowed passenger (1 passenger only)
4) Drive shaft loops in pro stock class and up mandatory.
5) All drivers of alcohol and nitrous powered trucks must wear fire suit.
6) Scatter shield or blanket is mandatory in Pro Stock and up classes.
7) All vehicles must have functional brakes and steering.
8) 15 minutes will be allowed between classes for tire change.
9) 2 minutes to start grid after name called. If time is used you will get moved to bottom of the list.
10) Race line up will be determined by draw at drivers meeting.
11) Registration ends 30 minutes before drivers meeting. Drivers meeting 30 minutes before race starts.
12) Trucks climbing the wall of the pit will be disqualified from that run. Decisions will be made by designated
individual. (Start line guy and person running the lights.)
13) All drivers will get two passes through the pit. Fastest time per class or furthest distance is
14) All vehicles must be safety checked by safety techs.
15) All owners and pit crew enter at their own risk.
16) No alcohol beverage in pit during race.
17) All decisions are final by committee.
18) Tech official will make all final decisions on teching.
19) Nitrous must be visible during tech inspection, (if used illegal in any class except open class will
be disqualified from the class NO refund).
20) All trucks must have fire extinguisher.
21) All trucks must have tow hooks on each end of the truck.
22) MMR is not responsible for accidents or injuries during any event.
23) Powder puff class is limited to 36’ Super Stock class and under.
24) Zero tolerance on hot rodding in the pit area. Consequence will be elimination from the
25) Trailered Super Stock and up trucks must have kill switch outside the rear of the vehicle.
26) People may enter one vehicle in Super Stock class twice with different drivers.
27) TEAR DOWN RULE- if 3 members suspect you of cheating, you have the right to admit it or
have your engine torn down. The accusers will be responsible to have $500 up front
before the tear down begins. If you are found cheating you will be removed from that
class for the season. Tear down rule is in effect for the Super Stock class.
28) Super Stock trucks must have full production glass.
29)5-point harness and neck braces are mandatory PRO STOCK and higher classes.
30) ONLY PROCEED TO STAGING AREA WHEN YOUR CLASS IS CALLED. NO OTHER TRUCKS IN MOTION IN PIT AREA.
31) YOU WILL BE ALLOWED ONE WARNING TO MEET SAFETY REQUIREMENTS. IF YOU DO
NOT MEET THEM BY THE NEXT RACE YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE
32) YOUR TRUCK CAN BE RANDOMLY TECHED AT ANY TIME DURING THE SEASON OR EVENT.
33) NO WHINING, RACE SAFE, AND HAVE FUN!